The latest product release from the Tasktop Value Stream Management (VSM) platform—Tasktop Hub 21.2—is out today. The latest updates and optimizes make end-to-end enterprise toolchain integration even easier and impactful. Our customers—Fortune 500 companies and other large-scale organizations across major industries such as manufacturing, finance, healthcare and government—can further boost their business agility as they continue to automate, trace and accelerate the flow of value-creating and protecting work across their software delivery value streams.
New exciting features include:
- Improved admin experience
- Optimized performance in large scale Implementation
- Enhanced Flow Fabric™ support for your tools
Improved Admin Experience
Tasktop Hub’s Activity screen is like a command center where admins can oversee the health of integrations, be alerted to any errors or blockers, and take steps to resolve issues. In this new release, we’re making all that even easier with a design facelift to this all-important area. Here are just a few of the improvements we’ve made:
- Respond quickly to blockers: Issues have been renamed blockers to emphasize that one or more integrations are blocked from running
- See what’s running: Background jobs are organized in three categories: Running, Failed and Completed
- Filter faster: Click an available quick filter to focus on specific blockers and background jobs
- Grasp severity at a glance: A colored background badge indicates the type of event or error code
Optimized Performance in Large Scale Implementations
In this release, we also focused a lot on improving the speed and efficiency of artifact processing and change detection. If you’re running on MS SQL Server, managing very large Collections, or synchronizing containers — expect to see a significant performance improvement in Tasktop Hub 21.2.
Enhanced Flow Fabric™ Support for Your Tools
- For Atlassian Jira users, the Status Category field is now supported
- Additional strong authentication options are now available for Jira (X.590) and Sharepoint (Azure AD)
- For Gitlab users, the Milestone and Iteration fields are newly supported, and the Assignee field is now supported as a multi-select field
- For BMC Remedy users, attachments and comments created through the MyIT interface are now supported
- For IBM DOORS users, we’ve improved performance such that integration setup and ongoing operation should be much faster
The Easiest, Most Sophisticated Toolchain Integration
Tasktop is a leader in value stream management because of its ability to provide two independent, but complementary, VSM experiences that enable you to start your journey where your need is most acute. Whether that’s visibility with Tasktop Viz™ to measure and analyze the flow of business value, or integration and automation with Tasktop Hub to accelerate that flow.
When it comes to integration and automating data flow between tools, Tasktop Hub is 4x faster to set up and 10x easier to maintain than any other solution, while also offering the best total cost of ownership.
Request a highly personalized product tour and/or have your value stream architecture mapped by one of our Value Stream Architects to see how Tasktop can help you accelerate business value delivery across your software product portfolio.
Get Software Delivery trends and insights in your inbox. Subscribe now.